The creamy avocado dressing adds so much flavor to this already delicious dish. It is so filling and yummy. It is perfect for any time of the year.
Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dinner
- 8 oz pasta of choice
- 2-3 Celery Stalks chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 5 oz Tuna drained and flaked
- ½ Red Onion diced
- For the creamy avocado dressing:
- 1 Avocado very ripe
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt or ¾ cup lite mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Then drain and set aside in a large bowl to cool.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta, and stir in the celery, peas, and tuna.
- Mix until nicely coated.
- Serve and enjoy!