My kids love waffles so I made this for them for lunch one day and it was a hit. You can also make it for breakfast or maybe even for a snack.
Cream Cheese Strawberry Waffle Sandwich
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Sandwich
- Whipped cream cheese
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 8 frozen waffles of choice ( ex multigrain, blueberry, etc)
- Toast waffles and cool slightly.
- Spread the desired amount of whipped cream cheese over each of 4 waffles.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on top of cream cheese
- Top with remaining 4 waffles.
- Serve and enjoy!