This is a healthy take on regular fried rice with the same great taste. It is even easier to make using frozen cauliflower rice. So whip some up tonight and see for yourself.
Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower (1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots thawed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of garlic salt
- 1 egg
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat.
- Saute onions until tender.
- Add peas and carrots and cook until soft.
- Add frozen cauliflower to pan.
- Mix with the vegetables and continue to saute until the cauliflower is no longer frozen.
- Add 2 tablespoons soy sauce and mix well.
- Slide the rice to one side of the pan and scramble the egg on the other side of the pan.
- Once the egg is cooked, mix in with the rice and add the remaining 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Serve and enjoy.