This is a new twist on traditional meatloaf. It is moist, favorable with a little bit of sweetness.
Turkey Cranberry Meatloaf
Author: Chef Rachel
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1.3 lbs (1 package) ground turkey
- ¾ cup stuffing mix
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons chicken broth or water
- 4 Tablespoons canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce (for the top)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix the first 11 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan. Pat the meat down into an even layer.
- Spread ½ cup cranberry across the top.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Drain any excess fluid.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.