This may be easy but it does not skimp on the flavor. It is so creamy and spreads nicely. It is perfect for frosting cupcakes or sheet cakes.
Easy Chocolate Frosting
Author: Country Girl
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 1.5 cups
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sifted confectioner sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, salt, milk, vanilla extract, and dahs of salt.
- Melt the butter and chocolate.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to dry ingredients and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add some more milk if you need to reach the desired consistency.