Chocolate and raspberry what a winning combination. Enjoy these tasty muffins all year round with fresh or frozen raspberries.
Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a muffins tin with paper or foil baking cups
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Combine the milk. beaten egg, vanilla, and butter in a small bowl.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the raspberries and chocolate chips gently.
- Divide the batter between 12 lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Serve and Enjoy.