Whenever I make this cake, I always think of the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding with the bundt cake scene. If you have seen that movie, you will understand. This is a cake your family will definitely enjoy it is incredibly moist and decadent and since it starts with a cake mix its a cinch to throw together!
Pistachio Bundt Cake
- 1 package 15.25 oz yellow cake mix
- 1 package 3.4 oz instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan, and set aside.
- Mix together cake mix, pudding, orange juice, water, eggs, and oil on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Add the 3/4 cup of chocolate syrup to the remaining batter and mix well.
- Pour over batter in pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and cool.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with confectioner sugar if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.