My mother would make a hot toddy for me when I was sick, and it would really help. But unfortunately, I never got the recipe. So I found this one. It is not quite what my mother used to make, but it does help a cold and a sore throat. Give it a try.
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup brewed tea or boiling hot water
- Pour the bourbon, honey, and lemon juice in a mug.
- Top off with brewed tea or hot water.
- Stir until the honey is dissolve.
- Sip your way to feeling better!