It could not be any easier than this. The pork is so tender and slices nicely. Serve with mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
Easy Crock Pot Barbecue Pork Tenderloin
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic powder
- Spray a crockpot with cooking spray (for easy clean up)
- Place pork tenderloin in the crockpot.
- Salt and pepper both sides of pork tenderloin
- Add 1 cup of barbecue sauce and turn to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove from crockpot and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve topped with remaining barbecue sauce.