This is the easiest and best way to clean your oven racks. After trying this method, you will never go back.
How to Clean Oven Racks
- Large bath towel
- 1 cup laundry detergent ( powder works best)
- Large mason jar ( or any large jar)
- Hot water
- Place towel in a bathtub (so the tub will not get scratched )
- Place oven racks on top of towel and fill with enough hot water to cover racks.
- Add 1 cup of detergent to a mason jar and enough hot water to dissolve and shake the jar to mix.
- Pour mixture evenly as you can over oven racks.
- Then sprinkle a little more detergent powder over racks.
- Let soak for six hours or overnight.
- When time is up, use a toothbrush or sponge to wipe away grime.
- Rinse well and dry.
- Your oven racks will look brand new.