I love making this recipe all year long, but especially in the summer with my garden-fresh veggies.
Roasted Vegetables with Sweet Potatoes
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut in quarter-size chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in quarter- size chunks
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut in quarter-size chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, cut in quarters
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray, set aside
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and, pepper.
- Mix well.
- Pour vegetables out on a lined tray in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, turning at 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy,
I sometimes do not have yellow squash on hand, so I just add some more zucchini and it is still deliciious.