This is so easy and delicious. It is a perfect ending to any meal.
Recipe type: Dessert
- For Filling:
- 5 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For Topping:
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- ¾ cups oats (regular or quick)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 2-quart baking pan and set aside
- Toss blueberries with sugar, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons flour.
- Place in prepared baking dish.
- Using a fork, combine the butter, brown sugar, oats, flour, and cinnamon until crumbled.
- Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool and serve warm just plain or topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.