This is my sister-in-law’s recipe. They are by far the best blueberry muffin ever. I was hooked the first time she served them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Best Bluberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line or grease a muffin tin
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt
- Add alternately into butter mixture with milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin.
- Sprinkle each top with a little sugar before baking.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the tops are golden brown.