This is an easy delicious way to roast salmon. It turns out perfectly ever time.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise ( light or regular)
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Four 5 ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the mustard, parsley, mayonnaise and maple syrup.
- Spread mustard mixture evenly over each fillet.
- Bake until just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.