- This is a tasty way to get your kids to eat spinach. It was a big hit with my kids.
Spinach & Feta Meatloaf
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze excess water
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with the remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.