This is a great recipe when you forget to take something out for dinner. It takes only a few minutes to prepare/cook. Just add simple sides and you are all set.
Instant Pot-Chicken Breast (Frozen)
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 Frozen Chicken breast
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter and chicken broth into the Instant Pot.
- Place the frozen chicken breasts into the Instant Pot and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set vent to the sealed position.
- Press the poultry setting and select a 10 minute cook time.
- Once the cook time is complete, allow a natureal pressure release for 2 minutes followed by a quick release. If you have more than two chicken breasts, allow for a natural release of 5 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Remove the chicken from liquid and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes before slicing or shredding.