At first you might think YUCK, but the combination of the ingredients and the little bit of chocolate powder makes this smoothie surprisingly quite good.
Banana Prune Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- ½ cup prune juice
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 5 Ice cubes
- In a blender, puree prune juice, yougurt, banana, cocoa powder, wheat germ (if using), and honey until combined.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.