At first you might think YUCK, but the combination of the ingredients and the little bit of chocolate powder makes this smoothie surprisingly quite good.
Banana Prune Smoothie
- 1/2 cup prune juice
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ optional
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 5 Ice cubes
- In a blender, puree prune juice, yougurt, banana, cocoa powder, wheat germ (if using), and honey until combined.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.