Super fast and super easy. Now that I have my Instant Pot, I prepare butternut squash more often.
Instant Pot-Butternut Squash
- 1 Butternut squash
- 1 cup of water
- Slice butternut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Place trivet in Instant Pot.
- Add one cup of water.
- Place butternut squash in the pot.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and set the vent to the sealed position.
- Using the manual setting, select a 12 minute cook time.
- Once the cook time is complete, allow a natural pressure release for 5 minutes, followed by a quick release.
- Serve how desired and enjoy.