All I have to say is yummy! This was so delicious that my daughter who is not a big fan of Spaghetti Squash love it. She even had seconds.
Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 Spaghetti squash
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Cooked spaghetti squash in an Instant Pot (it iso easy) or in the oven.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add Spaghetti squash (cooled & forked).
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Add Parmesan cheese and parsley and mix well.
- Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese for each serving.