My daughter loved this recipe. She was the first to finish and went back for seconds which is saying a lot. I hope you enjoy it as much as she did!
Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
- 1 package stuffing mix ( 6 oz)
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup ( or homemade)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13 x9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter and set aside a ½ cup for topping.
- Add the chicken, zucchini, carrot, onion, chicken soup, sour cream, salt, and pepper
- to the remaining mixture.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with reserved stuffing mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until browned and bubbly.