This recipe is great because it makes two loafs which is a good thing because it never lasts around my house.
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Bread
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 9 x 5 loaf pans and set aside.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in canned pumpkin.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient, mixing until moistened.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean.