This is an easy and delicious recipe. I hope you enjoy it.
Easy Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Place the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Brush the flesh part of the potato with olive oil (reserving some for the skin side).
- Sprinkle each potato with just a pinch of salt.
- Flip the potatoes over, flesh side down on the baking sheet and brush skins with remaining olive oil.
- Bake the sweet potatoes, uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, until skins begin to look shriveled and soft.