This is a family favorite in the summer time or anytime. It is delicious and easy to prepare.
Herb Roasted Zucchini and Carrots
- 2 cups zucchini sliced and halved
- 1 cup yellow squash sliced and halved optional
- 2 cups carrots sticks
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes turning once.