I love this salad because it is nice and crunchy and quite delicious.
Apple Raisin Chicken Salad Sandwich
Recipe type: Lunch
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 large apple of choice, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 cup mayo (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Splash of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken, apple, raisins, and tarragon in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, water, and lemon.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Dollop the dressing on the chicken salad and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for a least one hour before serving.
- Serve on bread of choice.