These are truly easy to make. Just mix the few ingredients, bake and you are all set. The family really enjoyed them.
Easy Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1-1/4 cup sugar (can use less)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 square pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, cocoa, and sugar stir until fully dissolved.
- Add eggs one at a time then vanilla and stir until combined.
- Stir in flour and salt until flour is combined
- Spread in pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely then cut into desired size squares.
I baked for 23 minutes.