This is a tasty quick meal for a weeknight, weekend or anytime.
Crock Pot Pulled Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 3lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- ½ medium onion, grated
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray for easy cleanup.
- Place chicken breast in crock pot.
- Mix together the grated onion, and barbecue sauce.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred with two forks.
- Return shredded chicken to crock pot and mix to coat shredded chicken.
- Serve on bread/bun of choice.
I like to serve this with homemade coleslaw or carrot slaw.