This is another way I can get my kids to eat Artichokes besides in a dip. They really enjoy it.
Artichoke and Chicken Bake
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 (14 ounces) can water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained and chopped
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese ( I use ½ cup)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise ( I use ½ cup)
- 1 dash garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 11 x7 inch baking dish.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and place in the dish.
- In a bowl, combine the chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.