Honey mustard and chicken yum. We love anything with honey mustard. This chicken is moist and delicious.
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- ¼ cup honey ( I like to use local)
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts and place in a large glass dish.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together honey, mustard, parsley, basil, paprika, and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Flip each one over a few times to coat.
- Cook for 45 to 50 minutes, turning and basting them halfway through.