This is a great sandwich to spice up your lunch menu. The house smells so good when I make this. These are even better with fresh peppers and onions from my garden.
Peppe and Egg Sandwich
Recipe type: Lunch
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add sliced onions and peppers.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the peppers are tender.
- Add the minced garlic cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Add the egg mixture to the pepper mixture and cook until eggs are set.
- Make sandwiches with your choice of bread. I like to use Italian bread.