I love anything peppermint. My daughter and I have enjoy making this at Christmas time.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 Whole Peppermint Candies, Crushed
- Line a square 8 x 8 pan with foil and smooth the surface.
- Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Heat until melted and stir until smooth.
- Pour immediately into the foil lined
- Use and spatula to smooth the surface, then sprinkle the top with crushed peppermints.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then cut into small squares.