This spread makes a delicious sandwich. I also serve as a dip with veggies or crackers. It is one of my daughter’s favorite recipes.
Cucumber Sandwich Spread
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 whole cucumber, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature for about 10 to 15 minutes, to soften slightly.
- Mix together the cream cheese, onion, salt, and pepper, mix thoroughly.
- Fold in diced cucumber and mix gently.