What a great recipe for a quick, easy and delicious meal.
Pork Chops with Stuffing
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 box (6 oz) 10-minute stuffing mix
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle pork chops with seasoned salt and pepper.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops and cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until browned on both sides.
- Remove pork chops from skillet.
sameskillet, mix water and contents of seasoning packet from stuffing mix.
- Heat to a boiling.
- Remove from heat.
- Add stuffing; toss until moistened
- Spoon into ungreased a 2- quart (12 x 8) glass baking dish.
- Arrange broccoli and pork chops over stuffing.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked.