This is the most tender and juicy turkey breast without all the work.
Crock pot Turkey Breast
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 bone-in turkey breast ( 6 to 7 pounds), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper or less
- 1 cup water
- Grease a 6-qt. crock pot with cooking spray.
- Remove skin from turkey.
- Brush turkey with olive oil.
- Combine the garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Rub over turkey.
- Put turkey in crock pot and add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender.
- Remove turkey and transfer to platter.
- To make gravy:
- Turn crock pot to high.
- Add to slow cooker, two cups of hot water with two tablespoons of flour dissolved.
- Stir frequently until thickened.