This cake is just what it says EASY. A nice cake to server when you have company or anytime.
Easy Apple Cake
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar I use 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped peeled apples
- Cinnamon sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9-inch round cake pan.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in vanilla, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in apple.
- Spoon in to pan and top with a little cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool 10 minutes longer.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.