Is it a cookie? Is it a Pie? Or is it a little bit of heaven?! You decide, see the verdict in the comments.
Swedish Apple Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups apples, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Fill a 9 inch pie plate ⅔ full with sliced apples.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon & sprinkle over the apples.
- Mix together flour, sugar, melted butter and egg.
- Carefully spread over the apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream