These pancakes are light and fluffy and even better if you add some blueberries.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cups sugar
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen (optional)
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat eggs, with buttermilk and melted butter.
- Combine the dry and the wet ingredients into a lumpy batter, being careful not to over mix. (over mixed batter will result in flat, heavy pancakes)