What a great ,fun , different and easy way to make eggs.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk or half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Assorted mix-ins cheese, diced veggies, cooked chopped sausage, bacon, or ham
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 6 cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture in the muffins cups.
- Add mix-ins if using.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown.
This recipe can be doubled. I always have to.