My daughter loves anything ham and has fun helping me make these.
Glazed Ham Steaks
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 can (8-ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- ¼ packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cheeries
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
- Cut each ham steak in half; place on an ungreased baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, and reserved juice.
- Spread over ham.
- Top with pineapple and cherries.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes.