This is a new favorite of my daughter. It is tasty and flavorful.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cubs baby carrots ( I cut my own)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- ¼ cup milk
- parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer the potatoes and carrots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Lay chicken breasts on the top.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packcet with milk.
- Pour on the top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Use extra sauce as gravy over the top of the potatoes and chicken breasts and sprinkle with parsley if desired.
If you have potatoes and carrots left over, you can fry them in a pan for a side for another meal. They are great that way.