These are light, fluffy and very tasty.
Pumpkin Banana Pancakes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup all purpose flour ( can use whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- ½ cup mashed banana (1 large)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk, vanilla, melted butter and egg, mix until well combined.
- Stir in pumpkin and banana and mix.
- Cook in skillet and cook 2-3 minutes per side.