My kids love making these cookies for Christmas, but they are good anytime.
Peanut Butter Cookies with Hershey Kisses
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup peanut butter (creamy)
- ½ cup sugar (can use less)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar (can use less)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 48 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- Granulated sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients.
- Combine Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place unwrapped Hershey Kiss in center of each cookie, while they are still hot.