My kids love making and decorating gingerbread cookies. This recipe makes a nice frosting that is easy for kids to decorate with.
Gingerbread Cookie Frosting
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 10 drops food coloring (your choice)
- Sift the confectioners sugar into a small bowl.
- Stir in milk, and mix
- You may need to adjust with some more sugar to get it smooth.
- Add food coloring, and mix again.
You can divide the mixture into small containers, depending on how many colors you want. Color each small container with colors appropriate for the season, using as much food coloring as needed to create desired color.