This Cranberry Christmas Punch is perfect for Christmas get togethers.
Cranberry Christmas Punch
- 1-3 oz package of cherry flavored gelatin
- 1- cup of boiling water
- 1 -6 oz can frozen pineapple-orange juice or lemonade concentrate
- 3- cups of cold water
- 1-1 quart bottle of cranberry juice cocktail chilled
- 1-1 pint of ginger ale chilled
- Two trays of ice cubes or molded ice ring.
- Dissolve cherry flavored gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in pineapple-orange or lemonade concentrate.
- Add the cold water and the cranberry juice cocktail.
- Place in a large punch bowl two trays of ice cubes or a molded ice ring.
- Pour punch over ice.
- Slowly pour in chilled ginger ale.
This recipe can be doubled. (1 64 oz cranberry and 2 cans ginger ale chilled). Just double all of the other ingredients.