My kids do not like green beans, but they love this recipe!
French Style Green Beans
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 (16 oz) cans french style green beans, drained
- 2 (4 oz) cans sliced mushroom, drained
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced ( I use two).
- ¼ to ½ cup butter (I use 2 tablespoons olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of soy sauce
- Melt butter in large frying pan. ( or if using olive oil, heat oil)
- Add sliced onions and mushrooms.
- Saute until tender and lightly browned.
- Add green beans, salt and pepper and cook approx. 15 minutes
- Stir frequently.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce mix and serve