This is great if you need just a few cupcakes for an occasion.
Yellow Cup Cakes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a liquid measuring cup, mix milk and vanilla; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add half of the dry ingredients, followed by milk-vanilla mixture, then remaining ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Fill muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely on a rack before frosting