These brownies are a favorite around my house. I frosted them with chocolate frosting ,which made them even more irresistible.
Easy Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter cut into pieces
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter in large heavy duty saucepan over low heat, stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in eggs.
- Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla extract and baking soda.
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Frosted with your favorite frosting (optional)
- Cut into bars.