What a great way to use left over ham and potatoes from Christmas and any other holiday. It is definitely a dish any kid would enjoy.
Ham and Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream with a little milk added
- Preheat oven to 450 deagrees.
- Grease a 1-1/2 qt baking dish.
- Combine potatoes and garlic salt.
- Spread into greased pan.
- Sprinkle with ham.
- Fold cheese into the sour cream; spread over ham.
- Baked uncovered for 15 minutes or until golden brown.