This is just what the title says AMAZING! The meat was tender and so tasty
Amazing Pork Tenderloin in Slow Cooker
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 (2 pound pork tenderloin)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
Spray slow cooker before putting pork in. This will make clean up easier.