Serve with a salad and biscuits for a complete, delicious meal.
Roasted Potato and Sausage Dinner
- 1 pound sausage or kielbasa sliced
- 1-1/2 pounds gold or red potatoes cut in 1 to 2 inch chunks
- 3 to 4 carrots cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 425°
- Grease a 3 quart baking dish or spray with nonstick cooking spray
- Combine the sausage pieces, potatoes, carrots and onions in a large food storage bag or bowl; toss with the pepper, salt, garlic, thyme and olive oil.
- Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stir at 15 minutes. Or until vegetables are tender.