I have even made this for a quick dinner and the family really enjoys it.
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped peppers
- ½ cup chopped onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl beat eggs.
- Mix in the milk and cheese.
- Add the bread and carefully stir until all pieces of bread are moistened.
- Add vegetables, spices and mix.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes or until the top is browned and the center springs back when touched.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving